Motivational quotes and inspirational sayings to inspire success. Find the perfect quotation from our hand-picked collection of inspiring quotes by hundreds of authors.

  • Tuesday 12 June 2018

    Sarcastic Quotes And Saying

    Sarcastic Quotes: Sarcasm is a bitter taunt or a satirical remark to make fun of something. Sarcastic Quotes Mostly, friends start being sarcastic to spice up the conversation. Sarcastic Quotes
     It is usually for giving a comic effect to the dialogues. Sarcastic people are more active and sharp minded. They are blessed to think sharp and come up with a responsive answer. Only people with a good sense of humor can write comic books, novels, and plays. Sarcastic Quotes They use their healthier brains to gently insult someone and make others laugh. They love being in a sarcastic company of lovable friends.
    Sometimes, being sarcastic defines dual meanings of certain words or sentences and the friendly environment becomes extremely funny. More often the next person failed to understand the meaning and the sarcastic soul continue to say a joke (Usually a double standard talk).

    Sarcastic Quotes

    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” – Steven Wright
    Sarcastic Quotes
    Sarcastic Quotes
    “When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark.”
    “It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.”
    “You look good when your eyes are closed, but you look the best when my eyes closed.”
    “Mirrors can’t talk, lucky for you they can’t laugh either.”
    “If had a dollar for every smart thing you say. I’ll be poor.”
    “I don’t believe in plastic surgery. But in your case, go ahead.”
    “Are you always so stupid or is today a special ocassion?”
    “I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.”
    “If you find me offensive. Then I suggest you quit finding me.”
    “Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.”
    “I love sarcasm. It’s like punching people in the face but with words.”
    “I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.”
    “I’m not saying I hate you, what I’m saying is that you are literally the Monday of my life.”
    “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew.”
    “Sarcasm – the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.”
    That is the ugliest top I’ve ever seen, yet it compliments your face perfectly.”
    “Life’s good, you should get one.”
    “No, you don’t have to repeat yourself. I was ignoring you the first time.”
    “Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! Yet it remains the funniest!”
    “I’m sorry while you were talking I was trying to figure where the hell you got the idea I cared.”
    “Just keep talking, I yawn when I’m interested.”
    “Well, my imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems.”
    “I’ve got a good heart but this mouth…”
    “Cancel my subscription because I don’t need your issues.”
    “Me pretending to listen should be enough for you.”
    “If you’re waiting for me to give a shit, you better pack a lunch. It’s going to be while.”
    “Ugliness can be fixed, stupidity is forever.”
    “Zombies eat brains. You’re safe.”

    Best Funny Sarcastic Quotes You Would Love

    “Are you always this retarded or are you making a special effort today?”
    Sarcastic Quotes
    Sarcastic Quotes
    “You’d be in good shape… if you ran as much as your mouth.”
    “If karma doesn’t hit you, I gladly will.”
    “I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day.”
    “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.”
    “Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity.”
    “Let’s share, You’ll take the grenade, I’ll take the pin.”
    “The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”
    “I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.”
    “Zombies eat brains. You’re safe.” Relationship
    “Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege.”
    Always Remember That You’Re Unique. Just Like Everyone Else.
    “I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.” » Whitney Brown
    “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.”
    “There are some people who come in your life pretending that they love you only because they need you.” » Uzair Lallmamod
    “Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.”
    “As the joker said, if you are good at something why do it for free.”
    “I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.” » Stephen Bishop
    “Silence is golden. duct tape is silver.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment